Google+ BOXE FROM BELGIUM Google+

samedi 30 janvier 2010


30
Jan

2010
Morales announces return


Photo: Gabriel F. Cordero
By Gabriel F. Cordero
On Friday in the Auditorio Siglo XXI in the Puebla, Mexico, former world champion Erik “El Terrible ” Morales announced officially that he’s returning to the ring after a two year absence. He will fight under promoter Nacho Huizar’s KO Entertainment banner. “My return is because I want to continue fighting, not to be committed to anyone or anything, but because I simply want to remain active. Some say that I’m old but I am as young as other fighters who are still in the limelight such as Antonio Margarito and Juan Manuel Marquez. Some are pushing 40 and I’m much younger,” said Morales. His comeback fight will be against José Alfaro on March 27 in Monterrey, Mexico.
Photos: Gabriel F. Cordero

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire